Thursday, March 29, 2012

Archbishop of Santiago de Cuba Dionisio Garcia Ibanez is my Shepherd



Yesterday I said loudly Cardinal Jaime Ortega doesn’t represent me and Cubans. Today I say Archbishop Dionisio Garcia Ibanez is my shepherd, and I will, tell you why.
During the reception offered by Dictator Raul Castro in the so called Palace of Revolution to Pope Benedict XVI, and when Cuba’s Catholic Hierarchy was paying respect to Pope Benedict and the occasional tyrant, the forth in the line Monsignor Dionisio Garcia paid respect to the Pope and left without even look at the dictator, as you can see in the video heading this post.
If only his superiors showed such leadership!!! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an idiot. Dionisio had already shaked Raul's hand, TV didn't show it.

BTW, if you knew the respect and profound admiration Monsignor Dionisio has for Cardenal Ortega you wouldn't write stupid things like this one...